人的记忆力会随着岁月的流逝而衰退,写作可以弥补记忆的不足,将曾经的人生经历和感悟记录下来,也便于保存一份美好的回忆。写范文的时候需要注意什么呢?有哪些格式需要注意呢?以下是我为大家搜集的优质范文,仅供参考,一起来看看吧
卖方还盘函中文篇一
we regret that we cant accept your counter-offer or even give up halfway with you. we can only reduce our previous offer, which we believe will be approved by you. we look forward to your approval.
your loyal tony smith is the lead seller.
中文翻译:
january kee&co ltd regent street london,亲爱的先生,感谢您1月份的来信,得知我方火焰打火机的价格太高,您无法完成工作。您提到日本产品的报价大约低于我们的报价,我们接受您所说的,但我们是虽然我们很想与你方做生意,但我方认为其他产品的质量达不到我方产品的质量。很遗憾,我们不能接受你方还盘,甚至不能与你方半途而废。
我们只能降低我方先前的报价,相信这将得到你方的认可,我们期待得到你方的批准你忠实的托尼·史密斯是首席卖家。
卖方还盘函中文篇二
还盘 英文范文怎么写如下:
dear sirs
thank you for your offer dated march 1st and we are regret to find that we cant make it as the price quotated by you.
id like to point out that our product is famous for its high quality and reasonable the increasing of the price for raw materials,we cant make the ends meet by selling the towel at $600 per case.
however, in consideration of our long-term friendly relationship.
we are prepared to allow you a special discout of 5% for large orders.
if you are willing to cooperate with us ,plese reply us as soon as possible,because we have low stocks.
希望对你有帮助。
卖方还盘函中文篇三
还盘 英文如下:
还盘:counter-offer 。
双例语句:我们可以接受你方还盘,但你们要接受我们提出的数量。
we can entertain your counter provided you take the quantity we offer.
这个价格已经是很低了,你们的还盘我们实在没办法接受。
this price is already too low. we really cannot accept your counter offer.
为什么你方不报一个还盘价呢?
why dont you make a counter offer instead?
你方价格太高,买主连还盘的兴趣都没有。
your price be too high to even interest buyer in make a counter offer.
我希望贵方重新考虑一下我们的还盘。
i hope you give a second think to our counter offer.
我方所报价格已是最优惠的,因此不能考虑接受任何还盘。
as we have quoted our most favorable prices and any counteroffers will not be entertained.
但你方的还盘与我方的价格差距太大了。
but there is big difference between your counterbid and our price.
如果您接受我们的还盘,我们将劝告用户向你们购买。
if you accept our counter-offer, well advise our end-users to buy from you.
经过认真的考虑,我方可以接受你们的还盘。
after serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.
我方的还盘与国际行情是一致的。
our counter offer is in line with the international market.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方盘予以答复。
now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
不可能接受你们的还盘。
its impossible to entertain your counter offer.
你方的还盘大大超出了我方所能接受的范围。我公司不能接受这么大幅度的削价。
your counter-offer is far beyond my reach. we cant stand such a big cut.
你们的还盘与现行市价不符,所以我们无法接受。
your counter-offer is out of line with the current market, so we cannot accept it.
如能最优惠地考虑我方还盘,我们将不胜感激。
we will appreciate it very much if you will consider our counter-offer most favourably.

一键复制